New Hampshire Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
The purpose of NHACCE is to provide chamber of commerce executives with an organized forum to foster and enhance:
- Personal and professional development by sponsoring and conducting educational programs, conferences and events.
- Member interest in formal, professional training and education leading to certification as Chamber of Commerce professionals.
- Member participation in other professional associations or councils.
- Professional standards of its members and Chamber of Commerce organizations they represent.
- The prestige of its members and their respective Chambers of Commerce.
- Community leadership roles by its members and respective organizations.
- Opportunities to enhance the professional standards and education of Chamber of Commerce staff members.
- Education and training opportunities for volunteer leaders.
- Tangible services and benefits to Chambers of Commerce for their constituencies.
- Opportunities for public policy discussions on appropriate and pertinent issues.
- Close working Relationships, fellowship, cooperation and unity among its members.