New Hampshire Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
June 7, 2013
NHACCE - Spring Meeting and Networking Event
- Lunch - Sponsored by NHACCE (that means free!) and round-table conversation on the changing nature of membership dues for NH Chambers of Commerce.
- Lakeside Social Networking - Join your fellow execs for a day by the lake and get to know each other and share your successes and learn from each other... after lunch!
June 7, 2013
12:00n - 5:00pm-ish
Naswa Resort, Weirs Beach, Laconia
Did we mention it was FREE? Registration will be required, however, and that information will come out in the May update.
The purpose of NHACCE is to provide chamber of commerce executives with an organized forum to foster and enhance:
- Personal and professional development by sponsoring and conducting educational programs, conferences and events.
- Member interest in formal, professional training and education leading to certification as Chamber of Commerce professionals.
- Member participation in other professional associations or councils.
- Professional standards of its members and Chamber of Commerce organizations they represent.
- The prestige of its members and their respective Chambers of Commerce.
- Community leadership roles by its members and respective organizations.
- Opportunities to enhance the professional standards and education of Chamber of Commerce staff members.
- Education and training opportunities for volunteer leaders.
- Tangible services and benefits to Chambers of Commerce for their constituencies.
- Opportunities for public policy discussions on appropriate and pertinent issues.
- Close working Relationships, fellowship, cooperation and unity among its members.